Monday, 27 February 2012

Left over Polymer Clay - Clay Babies

I have been working on a project using clay that involved a lot of stamping. I ended up with some clay that was off cuts of stamped imaged and really unusable in its original colour. So I rolled it up and used it in moulds. It has got a nice marbled effect to it now and suits the moulds I have used it in.
These are my Clay Babies for use on larger projects, made with a selection of different parts of moulds and rubber stamping. They still need finishing (sanding and maybe a bit of colouring)

7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I always have left overs. THese are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh fab, love the bottom one

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those have made fab embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh love your clay babies what a brilliant idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just stunning - so very sweet.

    It's brilliant using up left over clay for other projects - so that nothing ever gets wasted

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, Carol x