Friday, 4 May 2012

Craft Stamper Magazine June Issue


In this months Craft Stamper Magazine I have a little Crown that has been made using viva Pardo Clay. I thought I would share a little sneek peek of the item with you on my blog.

I am also the designer in the meet and greet this month, it shows some pictures of my crafty space and a selection of my favourite makes in recent years.

The magazine is available to purchase from the Happy Daze Shop.

Carol x

4 comments:

  1. ...from this little peek Carol I get the feeling you'll be doing Britain proud with your creativity, loVe the little crown...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really lovely and intersting. Love the fact that it's nice and chunky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Go you :o)
    A brilliant make and enjoyed reading your meet and greet, now I know why you had that big sort out in your craft room.
    Wishing you a lovely bank holiday weekend,
    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece and fab article!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, Carol x