Sunday 6 December 2009

For Lottie's Birthday


Lottie used to be on Zuzu's forum but she decided to leave. It was her Birthday on Friday and I made her this necklace. I am pretty lousy at keeping in touch via emails so I have lost touch with her a bit since she left. So I made this to let her know I was still thinking of her and that I miss her. She was a great member of the forum and she has left some people behind who miss her.

Its made with inks, stamp board, glossy accents and stuff.

This is a pretty dreadful photo of it and on my wish list is a new camera, but I don't think I will be getting one from Santa this year....a camera that is lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Lottie will show me this one day,as I would love to see it in the flesh, so to speak. I can imagine she'll treasure it - well, I know I would x

Flippinpest said...

Beautiful pendant Ginger.Lottie must have been delighted with it

Debbie said...

It's gorgeous - she will love it - I miss her too :( xx

Unknown said...

As I said in my email - thank you so very much Ginger - I will be wearing tomorrow and on Tuesday when I am at a workshop - and will show it off to other crafters.

I don't mind that you don't email - I know where you are and I am always happy to hear from you - and look forward to seeing you again next summer.

I will be off line for a couple of days - but will be 'following' you asap.

Once again - sincere thanks for the gorgeous gift - it will be treasured - and guess what - it matches my new outfit perfectly.

Love Lottie

LazyKay said...

Gorgeous, I bet she loves it.

xxxxxxxxx

prashant said...

I would love to see it in the flesh,

Work from home India