Tuesday 15 March 2011

Shades of Blue


Happy Daze now have a facebook page and run a regular fortnightly challenge with a £15.00 randomly drawn prize. The current theme is "shades of blue" this is mine that I have just uploaded to the page.
You dont have to have a blog to enter this challenge. Pop over to the facebook page and have a look and enter an item of your own for the challenge.
Fabric is also the challenge on Crafty Cardmakers this week so I have put this in for it. The backgrond is felt, that I stamped onto using acrylic paint. I then felted die cut shapes onto it. Finishing it off with the image and some Filz felted around the edge then over stitched for the boarder.

4 comments:

Minxy said...

Greta bit of mixed media :D

Anonymous said...

great piece...thanks for taking part in the fabric challenge over on CCM.

Eiglas said...

This is fabulous! You've definitely used your fabric to great effect and it's certainly not run-of the mill or boring! LOL!
Thank you for coming over to play at Crafty CardMakers this week!
Hugs
Ei
x

Lin said...

Absolutely the sort of creative idea I was looking for when I set the fabric challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Thank you!

Lin xx