Wednesday 1 August 2012

Stampotique Woo Hoo



I have been bursting to share this news for weeks now and it all had to be kept hush hush, but today is the day its being announced on the Design Team Blog  who the new Design Team members are, So I can shout it out loud and Proud.
 I have joined the Stampotique Design Team. I cannot express how delighted and excited I am to be joining the existing Design Team.

I have added a couple of images one of my items made using Stampotique images to this post as I don't like to blog without an image.

Carol x

15 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Huge, mega big congrats Carol!
Can't wait to see your creations,
Sam xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a nice creation Carol...it's difficult to make something so nice with bees, I think...you succeeded! (is that English?)

greetings, Alie :-)

Gez Butterworth said...

Welcome to the Team Carol. Looking forward to see your creations for Stampotique. Looks like you are already off to a fantastic start! Fab box. Have fun. Gez

Jane Wetzel said...

gorgeous box and YAY!!

Deborah said...

Congrats Carol - so well deserved!

Willy said...

Congratulations, you deserve it!

Basement Stamper said...

Great altered box! Welcome to the team!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Cngratulations, your work is amazing,so well deserved! Cannot wait to see what you do! Hugs trace.

sam21ski said...

Well done Carol xxx

Reflective Art Studio said...

Carol.
So excited to be on the team with you... Looking forward to seeing your new creations.
Congrats
sarinda

Evil Edna said...

I am so pleased for you and vey much look forward to seeing Dt pieces. well done.EE

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Congratulations. Looking forward to working with you. Claire x

Unknown said...

HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

I am thrilled to bits for you and very well deserved too.

I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations - they are so inspiring.

thekathrynwheel said...

Woohoo! Big congrats! Welcome to the team :-)

Unknown said...

I thought I had already commented on this. wonderful little box and beautifully decorated xx