Friday 7 December 2012

Midwinter Birdhouse for Happy Daze


Today on the happy Daze Blog I have used the set of Artistic Outpost Stamps Midwinter to alter one of the bird houses available from the shop.
I coloured the house with Claudine Hellmuth Sky Blue paint, dragging a picket fence distress stain over it once it was dry to soften the colour.
The images were stamped onto tissue paper that I cut to shape first. I glued these on with Glue and seal. Finishing it off with stickles, Frantage Glitter and Shaved Ice.

There are further views of the birdhouse available on the Happy Daze Blog post.

I am linking this to the Artistic Outpost Challenge, anything goes, I have used the set of stamps Midwinter.

Thanks for visiting, Carol x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pefect Christmas table ornament

sam21ski said...

Fab house Carol xxx

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

love your birdhouse!!!

Paper Profusion said...

Hi Carol, Just having a browse thru your blog having followed a link from Coco. Your creations are stunning. Merry Christmas, Nicola x

Anonymous said...

Stunning, Carol!