When I brought this house I got two of them, as I was sure one would not be enough to play with. I am so glad I did as they no longer seem to be available anywhere and this is now my second one used, so if anyone does see them can they let me know.
It's a larger size house standing about 12 inches tall when finished.
I covered the sides of the house with dies cut cogs using Gadget gears and the movers and shapers dies. When all was dry I aged it all with copper paint and an ageing solution.
my flowers are cut with the tattered florals die using metal, which I then embossed, aged and sanded before assembling into flowers.
I added the flowers to wire wrapped around the house.
I enlarged the hole on the front to insert a clock movement which is assembled onto the clock face that I stamped onto directly onto the metal, layered with more cogs and then held onto the outside with foam pads so it can be removed when the battery needs replacing. I finished by adding wooden bun feet added to the bottom and a reclaimed propeller to the roof.
I am entering this into the following challenges. Tim Holtz Tattered Florals challenge, the new steampunk challenge that starts this week, (its now accepting 3D items on a seperate link)
Thank you for visiting my blog today, Carol x