Thursday 28 May 2015

Brusho and Gloss Gel


I have had a play with Brusho's for my post for That's Crafty this week, adding texture with Brusho and Clear Gloss Gel.


Full details are on the That's Crafty Blog if you fancy popping over for a read on what I have done.

This is my last post for That’s Crafty as I am cutting back on my crafting commitments for a few months. I may come back to the DT later in the year if circumstances allow for it. I have enjoyed my time on the Design Team and I have been honoured to be among some very talented people on here, and I wish to thank Laura for her support recently when I have been going through some difficult times, is this a lovely group and I shall miss being a part of it.

Carol x

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

I have not yet had a chance to use Brushos, but I am sure liking what I see here, Carol! You talent will certainly be missed At That's Crafty! I hope to see you return! Be well!

Corrie Herriman said...

You will be missed ! Lovely project !
Corrie x

sam21ski said...

Hope to see you back soon Carol xx

Jac said...

love love this !! such a great design there and that bird is just the bees knees x