I used the following stamps
Boots
Just Keep On
Design Cube
Circles Cube
Splattered Mug
Splatter Blob
I have chosen the theme for the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week and I do lurve bright colours, I never used to, I was a brown, green and grunge girl but then I stepped out into the sunshine and never looked back.
So I would love you to use some colours that are so bright you are "gonna need shades" for the challenge this week and brighten up the month of November.
I have a journal page using a couple of the rather fabtaculas stamps by Kate Crane, added some background stamps into the mix and there it is a bright painty mess.
Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.
Enjoy the challenge this week.
Happy crafting, Carol xx
Love your journal page, it's bright colours really do lighten the mood in a dull, wet November. X
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful journal page, I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and cheery way of encouraging someone who needs a lift, Carol! You have used more colors than are in a rainbow here, and I love it! Well done!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colorful page!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDelete