Saturday 11 March 2017

Rubber dance Colour Challenge


I saw the Rubber Dance challenge, saw the colours and thought woo hoo my favorite combination so I have made these 3 cards for the challenge. I needed some card for birthdays this month and I always do quick and easy cards as I am not especially a card maker but I do find them relaxing as I enjoy colouring.


These are the colours I used along with the Rubber Dance Giraffe stamp and her accompanying quote.

These are very basic cards, Stamped, masked, stenciled background, coloured and then a border added, very bish, bash, bosh.

My other stamps are Katzlekraft


Details of the Rubber Dance challenge can be seen here

Rubber Dance and KatzleKraft stamps are stocked in the UK by That's Crafty

Carol x

5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hi Carol, these are really cool. I love the simple style and fab design. Love that giraffe and the sentiment looks great with the other images as well. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous makes! Jo x

Bibi Lindahl said...

I love your cards, Carol! They are CAS and elegant, with a fun twist. Awesome!
Thank you for using our Giraffe w/text stamps and joining our March colour challenge at Rubber Dance! ♥

Susanne Rose said...

Your cards are brilliant, Carol. Thank you for joining us over at Rubber Dance! Hugs, Susanne.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

How Cute are they!! Love all your cards Carol, lucky the ones who get them.
Thank you for joining us at Rubber Dance Color Challenge this month.