Tuesday 8 March 2011

One Little Bird



Bubbly Funk Day Today and this week I set myself a challenge to only use things I already had on my desk (its lucky I don’t tidy up much )I brought 2 of these for 50p in a charity shop just after Christmas and I altered the 1st one early last month and the 2nd was still sitting in the corner of the desk so this was the object to alter. All the other items were still out from recent projects or in a big plastic jar that sits on my desk and all the left over odds and sods get put in it until its full up and then they all get put away.
If you want to see the details about how it was made have a look on the Bubbly Funk Blog

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the textures and metal work - it's great. I saw in on my list yesterday and when I came to leave a message it had disappeared - glad it's back today

Minxy said...

I am LOVING this, off now to nosey how you made it ;0p

Martina said...

An exceptionally beautiful and artistic piece! Really terrific!