Tuesday 11 October 2011

Something Wicked This Way Comes


I have faffed around for a year or two trying to get my stamping onto candles to look OK, and I want to shout I HAVE CRACKED IT lol.

This is a basic church candle and the stamps I have used on it to turn it into a spooky Halloween candle are, the Tim Holtz Cobweb one and A Teesha More stamp.The Teesha More stamps are now available to buy in the UK from Happy Daze and you can see the range of stamps that are stocked here.

Dont forget the current challenge A HappyDaze is Halloween and Christmas, to see all the details of how to be in with a chance of winning the £15.00 shop voucher have a look on the blog for all the details.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant - love it. I have tried tissue paper on candles but it goes up in flames. I am going to have a go at a project in CS when I get the time!

Ginger said...

I got my magazine yesterday Lottie, Yes that is a very good artical.