Saturday 7 April 2012

Craft Individuals New April Challenge



The Crafty Individuals blog has a new challenge this month. it runs until the 28th of April. The theme is summer time and for all the details of the challenge and how to enter it have a look on Jeans Blog.
Summer time for me always makes me think of days out, drives in the car and just generally lazing about in the sunshine and the longer evenings.
So I made a little canvas for the crafty Individual blog that sums up all my thoughts, the bright colours of summer, pretty flowers in the garden and days out. Of course I don't dress like this or drive a car like that, but somehow the images of a bygone age just sum up the elegance and laziness that summer can bring.
The canvas is one of the many that are available from Happy Daze. There are now a great selection of sizes available from the shop.
The stamps I used on the canvas are all CI - 322, CI - 022 (isn't this an old one of theirs, but one of my favourites)  CI- 325, Elements from CI - 307. The leaves are done using a mask and the tiny flower stamped over them is from the plate CI - 293. All of these are available from their online shop.

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous work Carol, all my favourite summer time things too.
Happy Easter.
hugs {brenda} xox