Wednesday 14 November 2012

it's Buzzin' for the Stampotique Challenge - Nature


The theme for this weeks challenge for the Stampotique Designers Challenge has been chosen by Nellie. "To Work with trees, flowers, insects, animals of all sorts". A lovely theme with so much scope for great ideas, I have been looking forward to this one for a long time.

I have altered a metal watering can, it's a can I brought last Easter with chocolates in it, it was bright green with Disney Characters on it before I attacked it. I painted it with a patina paint to age it. I stamped the flowers directly onto the can and then painted them. I then wound a length of wire around the can and along the handle and to this I added the Bees', more flowers and the dragonfly, to try and get a look of them hovering around the can.

Stamps I Used

Medium Bee
Small flower
Dragonfly

You can now use any stamps for the Challenges, but only one entry per person for each challenge. Two lucky people will be drawn from all the challenges for October who will win a $30 voucher to spend on Stampotique rubber. So make sure you go over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog to enter.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals, and in the UK you can buy them from Happy Daze.

Thank you for Visiting, Carol x

13 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Just gorgeous! XOXO

Unknown said...

It's fabulous - you are a genious in that you 'see' something and can totally alter it out of all recognition!

Deborah said...

Can I borrow your brain, Carol? :-) It's brilliant!

Words and Pictures said...

How cool is that? And beautiful at the same time!
Alison x

Julie S said...

I never would have guessed the watering can started out that way! This is really lovely.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Absolutely love it! Claire x

Basement Stamper said...

Your watering can is gorgeous, I love how you have embellished it with all those flowers.

sam21ski said...

Brilliant xxx

Kaz said...

This is just gorgeous, I love what you've done x

Sue said...

This is amazing, who could have guessed that it started life Disneyfied x

roc said...

wonderful idea!

Unknown said...

Fab work love it ;0)

Marie R said...

This is absolutely beautiful. You are so clever!