Tuesday 30 April 2013

Left Over Tando


Sometimes when I use a Tando kit I have little left overs. I have made these using bits left over from the Tando Heart kit.

They both have a painted and stamped background. I have added a metal charm to the smaller heart, sealed it under a coat of resin, doming the resin so it covered the charm. I added a brooch pin to the back and its is now being worn by a rabbit that lurks in my craft room.

The larger shape I have punched a hole in to use it as a keyring, also covering it in resin to protect it during use.

As this is a keyring, it fits in with the new beginning theme (New key, New home) on the Tando challenge this month, I am linking it to the challenge.

Thanks for your visit today, Carol x

2 comments:

Jules said...

Wow! Clever idea. Love the colour's and stamp backgrounds. Jules

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous! Love your frame over at UPA too!
Alison x