Sunday 20 October 2013

Sunday Post Card Art.


I am the hostess on Sunday Postcard Art this week. I have chosen the theme of Halloween with a Christmas twist. I chose this way back in April/May time, and I must admit I have actually doubted my sanity with this theme as I sat there blankly for ages with not an idea in my head (I think the idea I have back in April must have fallen out and got lost). But this is what I have come up with a Santa image masked with broom and Halloween head so it was cut out as one image and layered onto the background.
Thanks as always to Mandy for all the hard work she puts in to run the challenge and it would be great if you could pop on over to the blog to show your support for her.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Carol x


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Deborah said...

LOL a very clever and funny take on a challenging theme (mind you, if you can't do it, who can!)

Willkommen auf meiner Kreativseite. said...

Thats a wonderful theme and your Card is great!

Unknown said...

Love this, fun idea!