Wednesday 22 January 2014

Oh Boy your a Star


It's the 2nd week of the Star challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog

I have a card to share this week, quite a plain and simple one, as anyone who knows me will know that cards are not really my thing. But I have a family birthday coming up and I wanted to use this stamp, it's an 18th and I can image this might be how the Lads will look after the party, a bit green around the gills.

I used



Please check out the BLOG for details of how to join the challenge and for how you can possibly win $30 of Stampotique vouchers.


Hope you have a lovely day, Carol x

4 comments:

Kaz said...

Love this Carol, it's perfect for an 18th!! xxx

Claudine said...

Really cute card, loving the boys inside the star!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great card, Carol !
Corrie x

Words and Pictures said...

Hee, hee - they look so cool peeking out!
Alison x