Sunday, 2 March 2014

SPA Read All About it in a Newspaper


I chose the theme on SPA this week . I chose newspaper.

I modge podged it to my card for the background before layering up with gesso, paint and stamping. I also stamping my background image onto it that I layered onto my card before adding my main image and quote. I then added a bit of Red to lift it all a little bit.

Do head on over to the blog to join in the challenge this week.

I have entered this into the Artistic Outpost Challenge this month as I have used their lovely Paperboy Plate.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Carol x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful sample for SPA! Love your creation, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cool - brilliant use of the stamps and I love the accents of colour. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great example and a wonderful postcard...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the theme, Carol, stunning postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing piece of artwork, Carol...one I would expect to see in a magazine! Uh, huh! That good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the theme,
    your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I really like your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely vintage-looking page.

    I love the newsboy, the background, and your sentiment.

    The pops of red work so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, Carol x