Wednesday 14 May 2014

Tag on A Tag Stampotique challenge SDC 147


The theme at Stampotique Designers Challenge this week has been chosen by Kaz and this is what she has to say about her challenge.

"I love using tags on things I make, so my challenge is simple: whatever you make, put a tag on it. You can make a tag for the challenge, but it has to have a tag on it!!"

My tag for this week is in two layers, the top one has a little door cut in it so you can see the image on the tag underneath. I have used Philip as my main image on my front tag, gazing adoringly at Froggie who is peeping through the open door.

I used the following stamps


Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. I hope you get a chance to join in this month.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Carol Xx

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Your tag is fab, Carol. Great background, there is so much to see ! Love how Froggie looks out of her little 'window'.
Corrie x

france papillon said...

this has a real Romeo and Juliette feel to it, awesome!
xx
france

Kay Wallace said...

Love these two new stamps together, Carol! Brilliant tag-on-tag!

Anonymous said...

Love the whole idea of this one! Wonderful