Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dancing in Black and White SDC156


Kay is our Hostess for the challenge at Stampotique this week. She has asked us to use mainly black and white with a pop of another colour. I have gone for a pop of blue on the dress of the lovely Dancing hazel, adding a tiny splash on my flowers to tie it all together.

This is what she has to say about her challenge.


"It is my turn to host the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week! What might seem like a simple challenge to most, for some, whose work is generally full of color, it really will be a challenge. But, for all of us, it's good to try something different. I have been on a black'n'white artistic kick lately because I love the crisp freshness it can bring to a card, journal page or ATC. Whatever you decide to do, keep it black and white with just a pop of color! Get creative this week and join us!"


I used the following stamps


The full details of the Challenge for the month can be seen HERE.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

I hope you get a chance to join in this week, Carol x



4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Carol, I so love that you have chosen blue for your pop of color in this challenge. It is, indeed, striking! Great use of France's French Journal Page for your background, too!

Sue said...

Aw this is beautiful Carol, I love your pop of blue xx

Kaz said...

Such a pretty tag Carol xx

Corrie Herriman said...

I really like this 'reverse' background and Hazel looks fabulous in her blue dress !
Corrie x