Wednesday 17 September 2014

Just one Stamp SDC 165


Sam has callenged us to use just one stamp this week for our DT make.

I have used Carol's Large Flower. My tag background was done on a Gellie plate and then over stamped with the  flower stamp in whie acrylic paint.


My flower bag charm was done by glueing some canvas onto grunge paper, stamping the flower a few times, cutting out and adding a bit of machine stitching before layering the flowers up, adding a button to the center to hold it all in place. Finishing with some beaded trim and a short length of ribbon to tie it onto my bag with.


The full details of the Challenge for the month can be seen HERE.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

I hope you get a chance to join in this week, Carol x

5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Carol, this is magnificent! First, I find your darker gelli background surprising--I don't use such dark colors. But, I can tell you this: I am going to start! Love it! Also, I have never stamped on canvas--I will try that, too! Amazing art in a tag! I am inspired! Thank you!

Claudine said...

This is beautiful, I love that darker background, it turned out stunning. Your flower is so pretty too.

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous, I also like the darker background !
Corrie x

Sue said...

This is a beautiful tag Carol, a real stunner xx

Sam & Poppy said...

Beautiful Carol :) x