Wednesday 8 October 2014

Text for Stampotique 168


Corrie has chosen the theme for the Stampotique Challenge this week and has asked us to use book text on our project.

I have a page in my small journal using some of the stamps from the latest release from Stampotique. I can assure you that buried underneath that paint there is some book text.

I used the following stamps


The full details of the Challenge for the month can be seen HERE.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy from Stampotique originals .

I hope you get a chance to join in this week, Carol x

5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

A popular text stamp, Carol, as I used it, too, this week! I love that you used book text for your entire background, although a bit subdued by the following layering! Lots of detail here, and I love it!

Kaz said...

Lovely page Carol, I can see the text!! xx

Claudine said...

I love that quote, it's so fitting and your page is wonderful, so pretty

Corrie Herriman said...

Such a pretty page, love the colours and I too can see the book text !
COrrie x

Jackie said...

I see the text, what a lovely page!