Friday 27 February 2015

Oodles of Doodles the new That's Crafty Challenge


The latest challenge on the That's Crafty Blog the theme is "Oodles of Doodles". I have used the lovely Betty Grable Stamp by Deep Red Cling stamps on my tag.

I never, ever, ever share my doodles they are on my private journal so this is a public first for me and it has caused me so much angst, and I wrote on it too so it's double angst. I got a creative lettering book for Christmas and I have been having a go at it without much success as I am to much of a critic (read that as a big baby) to ever do it on a public journal. So I have tried a tiny word on this in the most basic text, I am hyperventilating just thinking about this publishing itself in the morning (big breath) so be kind.

Full details of the challenge can be found by following the link at the start of this post.

Hope to see lots of entries for the challenge. Carol x

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Love this tag, Carol! What a message!

Corrie Herriman said...

No need for angst ! Great tag, great doodles and great writing ! Just do it !!!
Corrie x