Wednesday 29 April 2015

Polka Dots SDC 193


It's Wednesday and so that means the new  Stampotique challenge  starts today, and  Sam is the hostess this week, and she has asked us to use Polka Dots on our artwork this week.

I have a card this week to share with you, I cut a circular window in the card so I could use acetate, stamping on this with paint to give my card the Polka Dot theme.

I used the following stamps

Boots

Happy Birthday
Honeycomb Background
Carol's flower

The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge and be in with a change to win a $30 voucher to spend on Stampotique Rubber stamps.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy directly from Stampotique originals and other on-line shops.

Carol x

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Adorable card, Carol! Great use of the "Honeycomb Background" stamp to create your polka dots. Perfect stamp for your open circle and acetate! Super work here!

Claudine said...

This is fabulous, I love how you used the acetate so cleaver

Sam & Poppy said...

Gorgeous Carol :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet and wonderful!