Wednesday 9 September 2015

Two Stamps for Stampotique


This week for the challenge at Stampotique Nellie is the hostess and she has asked us to use only two Stamps, I hyperventilated a bit, (I mean how can I only use two stamps, that's my background and no images) I had lie down and then pulled up my big girl pants and got down to it.

I made a card with one of my nieces in mind who loves owls and is due her first baby later this year. 

I used the following stamps.

Mr Owl
Metal Love

The full details of the Challenge can be seen HERE. Including details of how to link your items for the challenge and be in with a change to win a $30 voucher to spend on Stampotique Rubber stamps.

Stampotique Rubber Stamps are available to buy directly from Stampotique originals and other on-line shops.

Enjoy the challenge, Carol xx

4 comments:

Sandy said...


Who, who? So very sweet that's sweet!
Sandy xx

Corrie Herriman said...

It is lovely Carol, great colours together.
Corrie x

Anonymous said...

Love it Carol, great use of the owl stamp and wonderful colours

Gibby Frogett said...

I love owls... this is soooo lovely Gill xx