Thursday 26 November 2015

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards - Day 2


I used


It's quick and easy Christmas cards this week for the Stampotique Challenge this week.

I have decided to make and blog a card a day for this challenge all this week until the next challenge starts. (are you getting the clue here that I have made no cards at all!!)
All my cards will take no longer than 15 minutes to make. (not including thinking time)


Today's offering is Jo Capper-Sandons lovely Mistletoe directly stamped with a bit of colour added with my Polychromos, a greeting and then finished with some hand drawn lines and circles.


Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

Happy crafting, Carol xx



2 comments:

sue :) said...

Love this one too, simple but very effective. Happy day 2 of your challenge.x

Kay Wallace said...

Quick and easy, but not without interest, Carol! Love it!