Tuesday 5 January 2016

Happy News

Hi, I am only just getting back into the swing of it all after Christmas, the decs are all down, the last yummy bits have all gone and I can thankfully say that my jeans are not any tighter. 

I do have some belated news to share with you.I am absolutely thrilled that I have joined the Visible Image Design team.

I adore their stamps and I am really looking forward to getting to work with them and I was so chuffed to join the already talented team they have and the awesome new people that they have taken on to expand their DT.

If you are not familiar with the company here is a little list off all the places you can find them.

Show & Tell Monthly Challenge details: http://visibleimage.co.uk/challenge


Happy crafting, Carol xx


3 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

Congrats xxxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Congrats Carol ! Nice to see you there !
Corrie x

Debbie said...

Well done you talented woman x