Wednesday 6 January 2016

MajesticTree

 

 I used the following stamps

First challenge of 2016 on the Stamptique blog today, and I must admit this is the first time I have been on my blog since my previous post on the 24th December, time has just flown by and my head seems a bit fuzzy from the lack of doing anything over Christmas.

Claudine is our host this week for the Challenge and she has asked us to use a tree on our project this week.

This are her thoughts behind her challenge.

"Trees have always been such a source of life for many living creatures, I just love them. I challenge you to create something with a tree incorporated somehow."

I have made a tag this week with my latest thing to do which is finger painting, No paint brushes were harmed during the making of this tag.


My tree is embossed in black on top of my painted background.


Gelato circles and a quote were added to complete it.

Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

Happy crafting, Carol xx

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your awesome background. Great tag !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Just beautiful, Carol! So much detail and texture here!

Christine Kiehl said...

What a delightfully done tag! Very cool~! Thank you for sharing !