Wednesday 25 May 2016

Vintage Journey Challenge


I have has a bit of a mojo slump in recent months so I thought I would have a look around at the challenge blogs to they and get me going again.

 I found that A vintage Journey have sewing as their challenge theme this month.
There are three themes of stamps I really love, Alice, Seaside and Sewing This is one of my favourite sewing themed stamps and one I have had for absolutely ages. 

So using it I have made this  Notebook to enter into their challenge

Enjoy your day, Carol xx

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous make and gorgeous stamp Carol. Love the colours and additional elements. Looks like you've got yourself going again. Thanks for sharing your beautiful art at AVJ. Xxx

Mandy Chilvers said...

I absolutely love this stamp! Great make ♡

S@ndy Diller said...

Looks like the slump is over. Great project for our challenge. Nicely done and thanks for joining us here at A Vintage Journey.

Julia Aston said...

What a great little notebook! love the reds throughout, the knotted ribbons along the binding, the little pearl, and vintage images! thanks for joining us in the AVJ challenge! Julia xx

Juliz Design Post said...

What a super notebook cover. Thanks for joining in the challenge at A Vintage Journey and good luck.
Julie x

Jenny Marples said...

This is fabulous Carol. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey xx