Thursday 26 May 2016

PaperArtsy Doodles


I was drawn to the Current PaperArsty challenge of Doodles, partly because the word Doodles always makes me laugh, I don't know why, maybe it's just the way the word kind of ties your tongue up a bit as you say it.

Anyway I came to the blog to have a look after following a link on Facebook and thought I am not really a doodler I can't enter this !! I doodle in fits a spurts and not a page worthy amount, but then I saw the #10 Butterfly Trails by Wanda Hentges and realised this is my type, spasmodic and not to prolific, so I decided to start a page and see if I got it finished in time.


My page has lot of elements; A paint base, collage, Gelato's, stamping using the lovely EKD02 set that I recently came into possession of and of course the doodles (snigger)


Good luck to everyone who enters the challenge.

Enjoy your day, Carol xx

No comments: