Wednesday 6 July 2016

Icon Lolly Sticks


I made these for a swap I am joining in with on a Facebook group I belong to called Mini Marvels.


The swap this time was to alter 6 lolly pop sticks. I was recently given some lovely images by a friend and I decided to do an Icon theme for my sticks.

I started by covering both sides of the sticks with a bit of left over Gelli print before adding my image and then layering little pieces of collage over the bottom are of the stick.


I then applied Grunge paste through a stencil to the top and bottom before adding gold colour with Gelatos and Treasure gold.

I then sealed them on the front and back to make them a little bit more hardy to handle.

3 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

Totally adore these!

Sue said...

Foxy these are brilliant, so much detail on a lolly stick!

Lucy Edmondson said...

These are fantastic, what a great idea!

Lucy x