Monday 12 February 2018

A return


Due to family circumstances I have had a bit of a break from the world of blog and not really been around so much online generally.
So I am very pleased to make a return to blogging tonight with a blog post for PaperArtsy. 
PaperArtsy have always been one of my favorite stamp companys and some of theirs were actually the first stamps I brought all those years ago so for me to be one of their bloggers to me is amazing.
I have a journal page on the blog tonight featuring one of the latest paint release sets from Seth Apter and one of the new stamp sets by Kay Carley. Full details of the latest releases can all be found on the PaperArtsy Blog.

Carol x

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just seen this on PA blog! Glad you stuck with it!! Chrisx

kksb said...

Your work is lovely, I am glad you are able to participate and share your work with us.
Welcome back.