Wednesday 2 November 2011

New Happy daze Challenge - An explosion Of Colour


Any of you who know me well will know that Alice and I have a bit of a thing going on....shhh dont tell the Hatter. I have had one of the arches from the shop in my draw for ages and I was digging around in there the other day and I came across it, so here it is give the Alice treatment.

For all the details of how it was done have a look on the shops blog, and for all the details of the current challenge you can go directly to the post by clicking here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cute - love it

Evil Edna said...

beautiful, your stuff rocks.EE

Brenda Brown said...

Love your mix of crackle, text and gilded flake, it all works together so well. A great Alice arch.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Netty said...

Terrific mix of textures and loving your Alice, x