Friday 7 June 2013

July Issue of Craft Stamper Magazine


The July issue of Craft Stamper magazine is out to buy today. I have a little beach hut assemblagh using drift wood and a little beach hut in this issue. It is a nice issue of the magazine with lots of beach themed makes, and who knows it may tempt the sun to realise it's summer.
I have used on of my favourite images on this, the bathing belle by Crafty Individuals. Also the little beach hut is available from my local craft shop Birds In The Barn, where I will be demoing next month.

Thank you for your visit today, Carol x

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Seen it, love it :-)

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is lovely, Carol!

Lucy x

Words and Pictures said...

Got a subscription for my birthday and it should finally kick in this month - so looking forward to seeing this in full!
Alison x

pearshapedcrafting said...

This was the one that grabbed me as soon as I saw it - a brilliant idea! Chrisx

Annie said...

A fabulous make Carol. Very inspiring. I love Craft Stamper

TFS Annie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous project!