Wednesday 7 October 2015

Tag your it at Stampotique


Stamps Used


I do love to make tags, when I get a new stencil or tag or infact anything new and I instantly have to use it a tag is a nice size to try things out on, be it a new technique that seems to daunting for a journal page or just new paints to get a feel for them. So Coby's challenge this week to make and share a tag could have been made for me.



These tags are fitting into the pockets of my Halloween Journal book that I am currently making between other projects.


Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week and Happy Crafting, Carol x

2 comments:

sue :) said...

A wonderful collection of tags foe this weeks SDC. x

Corrie Herriman said...

Those will make a wonderful addition to your book !
Corrie x