Wednesday 6 April 2016

One Little Flower


I used

Living is not enough

This week for the Stampotique challenge  Arwen has challenged us to use only nature in our makes, no Humans or Animals.

Now I did not realise how hard this would be, I kept thinking " add a bee or a butterfly" but I couldn't !!


So I have a journal page with flowers. I used it on my Gelli plate first of all to make my background.
I then stamped it in gesso on the page, then finally stamped it onto another Gelli Plate background before cutting out the flowers and adding sticking them in place.


I added a few more dribs and drabs with paint and pencils before adding my quote because in the end all I did need for this page was one little flower.

Full details of the Challenge this week, how to enter and the prize can been seen HERE.

Enjoy the challenge this week.

I hope you have a lovely day, Carol xx






4 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Your page is so beautiful <3

xx

Debbie said...

Lovely page Carol, I love all of this

Corrie Herriman said...

It's beautiful as it is !
Corrie x

Mrs Beez said...

Love what you have done with the flowers, especially against that fab background. I too am going to struggle not to use bees :)