Tuesday 6 September 2016

Being Square for That's Crafty



I am really pleased to announce that I am returning to That's Crafty this month and although I came back to late to add inspiration to the challenge blog post I altered this mirror yesterday to blog for the challenge.

I used Fresco paints and a selection of stencils for my background.


Paper flowers sprayed with DecoArt misters, dipped into UTEE and heated to melt, repeated until I was happy with the coverage, gold paint added to highlight the petal edges.


Fabulous Alice stamp and Mushrooms by "The Deep Red" company

For details of the challenge pop on over to the challenge blog and also see the massive burst of inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Carol x

1 comment:

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous square art Carol! Was great to finally meet you at the weekend too!
Alison xx