Sunday 7 August 2016

Pink Flamingo's make great Pets


I am hosting Sunday Postcard Art this week.

I chose the theme of "Pets". I was at the time of course thinking of all things cats, but I have recently discovered a fondness for Flamingo's , I mean whats not to love those big long legs and that great shade of pink and I would love to have one as a pet, so I used theme as my pet preference on my postcard for this week, of course with a little nod towards my other furry love, Cats.

Enjoy your day and I hope you get time to join in this week.

Carol x

10 comments:

Penny said...

Very elegant Carol :)

Mandy Chilvers said...

love this postcard. it's so amazing

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful creation !

Linda Gibbons said...

a beauty of a card!

Deann said...

A beautiful postcard and a great challenge.

Kay Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay Wallace said...

I love seeing an old friend host the Sunday Postcard Art challenge, especially when she is the one who first introduced me to SPA! I love the pet challenge, Sue. Mine will take a more traditional bent and be about my dog, but I love your introduction to an uncommon pet! Made me smile.

Kay Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay Wallace said...

Apologies, Carol... I know this is your challenge. I was just on Sue's site and I'm afraid the reference to her was a carryover from that. So very sorry.

Sue said...

This is wonderful Carol, gorgeous colours. Do you think the flamingo would get along with the Unicorn? xx