Wednesday 23 November 2011

Steampunk Gentleman Box


Ohhh its Wednesday and my turn to blog for Happy daze I nearly forgot (blushing smiley) Today I have a little altered cheese box to share.
It's been covered with tissue tape(to hide the horrible mess I made of it when I painted it, tissue tape is perfect for this lol) I then spritz it with a mister to age it a little bit and take away the shiny newness of it.
After adding a stamped image I embellished it with Tim Holtz cogs and spinners, a word tag a small pair of binoculars and a key.
A quick easy little make and a perfect man present.

Items I Used.

Tim Holtz Tissue tape
Game spinners
cogs
word tag

K and Co metal kay

4 comments:

Martina said...

A beautifully designed Steampunk-box! I like your fine sense of detail ..... beautiful!

Unknown said...

It's just stunning - I love the rusty key - this really is a perfect box for a mans gift

Netty said...

Terrific alteration, love this. x

Carol Plume said...

gorgeous box Carol - really loving the binoculars - they are FAB!!

Hope that you're all ok xx