Wednesday 4 January 2012

Steampunk Brooch


I have been having a bit of a faff today tidying up my desk from christmas and I found this buried under a pile of stuff. I made it for the blog in December and them promptly lost it before it was photographed but it was very handy to find it as what I was making has gone horribly wrong. ( I put something down on it by mistake before the glossy accents was dry)

This  little brooch I made using one of the Bezel Frames in the shop. A few reclaimed watch parts, a new Tim Holtz game spinner and a swooping bird charm. It's all sealing into the bezel with Lisa Pavelka resin .

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

So glad you found this and captured it on digi film. Beautiful piece XOXO Zoe

San @ Made in Hem said...

Very pretty! ♥
Thanks for sharing! Sorry to hear your recent project went wrong. Can't you safe it once it's dry? Something like put a flower on top and no one sees the mistake?

Netty said...

Loving your little brooch, x

Brenda Brown said...

A superb piece Ginger, I would love to wear something like that.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sam & Poppy said...

This is awesome! Just love it! Will swap for butterfly box ;o)lol. Sam x

Trish Latimer said...

love this, that frame is just the perfect size! xx

LadyofLostTimes said...

OOOh I love this!!!! Yummmy

Unknown said...

Brilliant - i must visit the shop later and look for things like the bezel for something I am working on.

Gio said...

Such a gorgeous piece, Ginger!