Saturday 18 August 2012

Altered Domino Necklaces


I have been playing with domino's again lately. I originally got them out again as I received a lovely set of printed domino Images from Crafty Individuals and I loved them so much that I had to use them straight away. I have made necklaces out of the dominoes.

I have covered the imaged with Ice-Resin to protect them and then finished off the edges of the Dominoes with Verday Paint. Everything in my house is getting Verday'd at the moment...umm oh look the cat is sitting still lol.

The images can be found here on the Crafty Individuals Site and the Resin and Verday paints are both available from Happy Daze who just happen to have a 10% off sale that ends on the 20th of August.

I have listed these for sale in my Folksy shop, they come supplied with a metal ball chain.

Carol x

2 comments:

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning. Thanks for Sharing with us too. Hugs Rita xx

sam21ski said...

WOW Carol, all of them are gorgeous. I wish you didn't keep tempting me with these 10% offers!!!

Thanks for introducing me to some new challenges though.

Sam xx